Building Inspections and Roof Surveys with a Drone
Building inspections of roofs, chimneys, towers, stadiums, wind turbines, church spires, etc., no longer need expensive cherry-pickers or scaffolding.
We can give you a series of high resolution images or high definition video of most hard to reach structures. You can even monitor the footage being gathered on our remote ground station screens to make sure you’re getting exactly the images you require. And there’s no longer the need for anyone to leave the ground so the project is obviously much safer.
A Drone Survey is especially useful in the Canada where access is difficult or, for example, where a fragile roof deck exists.
- High quality data when you need it months before planned work programmers commence
- Experienced and highly capable staff backed by robust safe systems of work
- No down time, asset stays operational during the inspection
- Minimal health and safety issues, battery operated lightweight UAV’s
- Emergency response service – deploy at short notice to your asset following storms / high winds
- Work with your staff to gain the information you need
The cost savings over conventional access methods are fantastic so contact us today for an extremely competitive quote for the job.
We are professional UAV operators licensed by Transport Canada and fully insured in accordance with current regulations. Note: unlicensed UAV operations may incur fines of up to $25,000.